Alteryx -Using R for predictive Analytics without coding: http://www.alteryx.com/products/alteryx-designer#predictive-analytics
Working directory functions:
> getwd() # get current working directory
> setwd("<new path>") # set working directory
Save and load data
Published on Jun 24, 2014
Published on Aug 7, 2013
· Download, Install and Setup R & RStudio (Tutorial 1.0) Video, 4'53"
· Getting Started With R (Tutorial 1.1) Video, 7'47"
Published on Oct 10, 2012
This set of video covers detailed programming topics
Part 1, 14'53"
Part 2, 14'53"
Part 3, 14'52"
Part 4, 15'09"
Part 5, 14'59"
Part 6, 15'03"
Part 7, 14'49"
Part 8, 14'18"
Published on Feb 14, 2013
This webinar focuses on data mining as the application area and show how anyone with just a basic knowledge of elementary data mining techniques can become immediately productive in R. Contents:
· Provide an orientation to R's data mining resources
· Show how to use the "point and click" open source data mining GUI, rattle, to perform the basic data mining functions of exploring and visualizing data, building classification models on training data sets, and using these models to classify new data.
· Show the simple R commands to accompli
Published on Dec 21, 2012
These are videos from an Introduction to Data Mining using R online course. The topic in this session is Decision Trees for Classification and Prediction. We demonstrate and explain two examples (two datasets which relate to studies on bodyfat, and then glaucoma) in which we "grow" regression trees using two algorithms for each example: (1) recursive partitioning (rpart function) and (2) conditional trees (ctree function). We draw and explain both of these examples using the R scripts and documentation that is freely available in the HSAUR2 package on the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN) for R software.
Published on Jan 24, 2013
R and Hadoop are changing the way organizations manage and utilize big data. Think Big Analytics and Revolution Analytics are helping clients plan, build, test and implement innovative solutions based on the two technologies that allow clients to analyze data in new ways; exposing new insights for the business. Join us as Jeffrey Breen explains the core technology concepts and illustrates how to utilize R and Revolution Analytics' RevoR in Hadoop environments.
Published on May 15, 2013
Published on Jun 12, 2014
This on-demand webinar, we'll:
- Walk you through how Hadoop is being used today
- Discuss real-world customer use cases for data mining and statistical predictive analytics in Hadoop
- Show a live churn analytics demonstration with Revolution Analytics and Hortonworks Data Platform
Published on Oct 15, 2012
From a demo on our Meetup.com/quant-finance
File and PDF presentation available at http://www.meetup.com/quant-finance/f...
Published on Mar 21, 2013
This presentation gives a quick refresher on Storm concepts, however most of the time will be spent discussing a recent project where Storm was a critical part of implementing a predictive analytics use case for an actual customer. Douglas Moore will cover lessons learned, best practices, technical overview of the use case (Storm, Hadoop, EMR and R) and more.